Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pics of one of my new favorites bands :P



28 comments:

  1. o-o the dude looks like that creepy cat from alice in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i might be on kinda late today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm t dude, (aka you)
    what is this i hear that you think i HATE you. So you name a spider after me? Really?! WTH? I DONT *slanted letters* hate *normal letters* you. and i feel insulted by the fact that you named some 8 legged 8 eyed hairy creature after me *stern face*
    but the whole blood sucking part is OK *narrows eyes and stares*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never named you after a spider? Where the hell did you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. so u dont deny thinking i hate you?!? I dont hate anyone, i thought ive explained this, even though i have right to hate multiple people. and i dont know farwah said gracie figured it out, i dont know. and i never said u named ME after the spider, i said i heard that u named a SPIDER after me

    ReplyDelete
  6. *facepalm* now lucy, this is why your gonna end up making an insane asylum

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh THIS is why, really its not cause im crazy or cause all or almost all my friends are crazy. Nope its because some1 named a spider after me. it ALL makes sense NOW. *that look of mine, like really, REALLY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no because you totally failed to absorb what i was saying, which makes you quiet very much insane along with me and all your other friends :/

      Delete
  8. ok let me start over, i dont hate you and what is the name of your spider/s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um? Blaudon and Avagantamos are my spiders :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. D: nooo get rid of them DX!!!!!1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. farwah u were wrong, and im glad we got that all cleared up
    *narrows eyes* farwah u created a lot of confusion *smiles* im so proud that ur learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.o ok... what did i learn? O.o

      Delete
    2. Let's all not get confused here, I saw on wiz there was a spider named Lucy and didn't think anything of it. I don't know WHOSE spider it was. It probably came with that name, and whoever's spider it was didn't notice it was named that. I don't think anybody meant anything intentionally, and it was on Wizard101, not real life.

      Delete
  12. its ok and im not mad wasnt mad just questioning, and farwah you learnt how to thuraly (thats not spelt right at all) spread confusion OH DID YOU USE MY SPOON TRICK!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhhh i see whut you did there I:

    ReplyDelete
  14. SMILES EVILY LIKE I KNOW SOMETHING I SHOULDNT

    ReplyDelete