yeah there going to be major changes :P
Hi tanner O:
BTW i like ur hat lolz XD
its not a hat, its OBVIOUSLY a moose :3
Shush and that is my Russian hat :P
:I nu. its a moose.
TANNER OHMERGAWD why dont u have eyeballs o.o u just have a moose, some hair, and a nose o.o
>.< oh shoot i forget to get 3rd
I has a lip piercing on too if you look closely enough :3
lolz :o me an gracie made a randomness blog and i totally fan girled on it >.>
that doesnt make up for having eyes though XD
Nice job farwoo and I have eyes Gracie just I like to have my hair cover them
WHY SIR O: and these word thingys are killing me
this text is rlly confusing so im gonna type asian style to make it more confusing...mE AnD GrAcIe ArE CoMpLeTeLy LiKe ArGuInG AbOuT L nOwoH BtW ThE WeBsItE iS: pigeonfruitliquidovenjellybean.blogspot.com
Oh Gracie I need to text you sumthin ._.
no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob cut himself -.-
>-< I KNOW GRACIE TOLD ME THIS
Oh -.-
o-e oh look.. there goes another table
>:/
yeah there going to be major changes :P
ReplyDeleteHi tanner O:
ReplyDeleteBTW i like ur hat lolz XD
ReplyDeleteits not a hat, its OBVIOUSLY a moose :3
DeleteShush and that is my Russian hat :P
ReplyDelete:I nu. its a moose.
DeleteTANNER OHMERGAWD why dont u have eyeballs o.o u just have a moose, some hair, and a nose o.o
ReplyDelete>.< oh shoot i forget to get 3rd
DeleteI has a lip piercing on too if you look closely enough :3
Deletelolz :o me an gracie made a randomness blog and i totally fan girled on it >.>
Deletethat doesnt make up for having eyes though XD
DeleteNice job farwoo and I have eyes Gracie just I like to have my hair cover them
DeleteWHY SIR O: and these word thingys are killing me
Deletethis text is rlly confusing so im gonna type asian style to make it more confusing...
DeletemE AnD GrAcIe ArE CoMpLeTeLy LiKe ArGuInG AbOuT L nOw
oH BtW ThE WeBsItE iS: pigeonfruitliquidovenjellybean.blogspot.com
Oh Gracie I need to text you sumthin ._.
ReplyDeleteno. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteRob cut himself -.-
Delete>-< I KNOW GRACIE TOLD ME THIS
DeleteOh -.-
ReplyDeleteo-e oh look.. there goes another table
Delete>:/
ReplyDelete